Pogi Release Version 3.07.01
Minor API improvements (related to datetime handling), and minor WebUI tweaks. Requires Wave v3.3.1+
API date/time changes
- All datetime fields now include milliseconds, and are handled more consistently
- id-deleted-list the parameter since now accepts datetime with milliseconds. Old request (without milliseconds) will still work.
- id-deleted-list now returns the date/time of the latest delete in the result (last_delete_date).
- id-current, id-history and history: the parameters fromTime and toTime now accepts milliseconds. Old request (without milliseconds) will still work.
- id-current, id-history and history now returns the last update date/time (last_update_date).
Minor API fixes
- Fixed id-delete not updating the delete date for reused tags. This only happened when a tag is deleted, re-added and then re-deleted.
- Call to id-update with an invalid keyField now returns an error, instead of failing with a 502 error
- id-reassign now returns json, instead of raw string response
- user-get returns an error message, instead of 502 when user is not logged in
- Moved the active page's main title to the header section
- Display both the user's groups, and visible location in the "Edit Profile" modal window