Pogi Release Notes for November 29, 2021
Pogi Release Version 3.05.03
This release contains minor WebUI improvements.
Improved multiple selection for bulk actions in the current page.
- Pressing ctrl/cmd-click will select the current item.
- Pressing shift-click will select all items from previous to current.
- Bulk action no longer limited to 1,000 items.
Improved Audit Report.
- Audit Report loads the first 100 inventory, then loads 50 more results when the user scrolls to the bottom of the list.
- Fixed issue loading audit details with thousands of results.
- Displays the audit details in a modal window.
- Bulk action no longer navigates away from the audit report.
- Fixed location dropdown disappears. This was observed when the internet connection is unstable, and the user is temporarily disconnected when loading locations.
- Pack items: when choosing a parent item, the item name is displayed together with the RFID.