WAVE RELEASE VERSION 3.4.0
This release includes cool new features, enhancements, and general fixes for an overall smoother user experience.
- We added a listener event, Delegates, for handheld trigger activity. This is in preparation for the upcoming changes that we will release for the Inventory Screen.
- On the Quick Tag Asset ID screen, Wave App will notify the user if it matches an existing item in the Products table.
- When switching users, locally saved data will only be deleted. The data table will not be dropped anymore.
- Lazy loading is now implemented for the New Tags modal.
- When a user manually inputs a session ID for the Audit Report, the said value will be used instead of the auto-generated session Id.
- After editing any of the additional data fields, the user needs to resynchronize the data before seeing the updated information.